Contribute to the pi(x) table project
May 24 2002 : Second phasis of the pi(x) table project has started !
Help us and contribute to the pi(x) table project.
You just need a computer with a pentium or equivalent chip, turning
on windows 95, 98 or NT. No particular memory requirement,
no permanent connection to internet is needed.
Each chunk lasts one or two hours at most, so everyone can contribute.
How to contribute to the pi(x) table project
- Download the dos executable file fastpix11.exe
(version 1.1). This new executable file is needed for the second
phasis of the project.
Reserve your range(s) to avoid multiple contribution of the same data
Run fastpix.exe with your reserved ranges
and put the resulting data to the
pi(x) table project contribution page.
The pi(x) table project data will be instantaneously updated
with your contribution and your name.
- You enter your name at your first reservation to become a contributor
(see here - not needed for
previous pi(x) project contributors).
- Reservations are done with your pseudo.
- You can have access to the list of your reserved chunks
- To avoid abusive reservations, you need to put your result on the
pi(x) project contribution page at most two weeks after
reservation. Reservations are cancelled after this delay.
Click here to reserve your chunks.
The pi(x) table project
File translated from TEX by TTH, version 2.32.
On 24 May 2002, 23:17.